Traffic Chaos

Back Mark Hunter's campaign to stop the Conservatives plans to build 2,500 new houses near Handforth Dean. Read more

Contact Mark

If you would like to speak to us about a problem or an issue you are having, then please contact my dedicated team of caseworkers at my constituency office and they will be able to provide help and advice between 9am and 4pm on weekdays.

Providing help and advice to the people I represent is an important part of my job and since 2005 when I became MP for Cheadle Constituency I have dealt with more than 50,000 pieces of casework. 

If you have a problem you need help with or want to raise concerns with me about a particular Government policy then please get in touch. MPs are generally only permitted to act on behalf of constituents.

If you do not live in the constituency of Cheadle, you should approach you local MP in the first instance.


You can contact my constituency office on 0161 486 1359. 


Hillson House 
3 Gillbent Road, 
Cheadle Hulme 



I also hold twice-weekly surgeries at my constituency office on most Mondays and Fridays; my constituency office staff will be pleased to help make an appointment.